Monday, September 11, 2006

The Vineyard in September

What a beautiful weekend. I was off-line, as I took some time out for Kate and Nicole's clams, Shelley's lamb, a morning chat on the patio with Ky, a sunny swim, afternoon fog on the beach, a ferry ride, a sip of double chocolate beer with Jim, a triathlon, and Four Seas' homemade butter crunch ice cream with Mere and Missy. The highlights still seem to be food-related, but the people and the adrenaline were key. I was still home in time to sip wine on the roofdeck last night. I feel good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, that just cracked me up. Food, food, ice cream, food, beer, food, TRIATHALON, ice cream.... I love that you just threw in 'triathalon'...one of these things is not like the other. Glad you had a good time on the Vineyard.

My weekend was similar...Sonoma in September. I different vineyard, but food and drinks were a primary part too.

Actually, don't have anything to vent about today. UCLA won. I had a relaxing weekend. Drank good wine. Why do I ever complain;)? I do miss your roofdeck, however.