Monday, August 28, 2006

Hyannis, MA

I spent this past weekend at the Cape with Michelle and her bridal party to celebrate her transition to married life. I biked out to Waltham Saturday morning, but I didn't make time to get some additional biking in before it started raining.

We had a late lunch at Tugboats, hit the beach (with sweatshirts on!), drank rum, grilled dogs, and ate smores. We also enjoyed singing Karaoke. It was a proper send-off for one-half of a great couple. Sunday, we had some more cold beach time. I then met Jim for a walk around the Harbor and lunch at a sweet traditional Brazilian spot off Main Street.

Today, I am thrilled to hear that my friend Andrea's brother is a "perfect match" for a bone marrow transplant.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hoorah for Andrea! And I like this blog thing Em. This might be your life, but if we get to comment on things...this could get interesting;).